|Proven Tips to Mastering Creating Ideal Customer. A Dive Into What Is Niche and How to Find It?
We’ll start by discussing general meaning. Even a Google search will identify a niche as: A focused area of the market for a specific kind of good or service.which is accurate and true. But why am I writing this blog if it is so simple? Let’s talk about the niche today along with some case studies, Chalo. You could also refer to it as a target audience. Do you think a company may be operated at any time and for any person? Will that occur? Let’s pretend that a group of people founded a business and developed a product that can be utilized by anybody, anywhere, at any time. As a result, their target market must be everyone on the earth and a 24/7 operation, also imagine there is no competition itself in that industry. As per our imagination will that company deliver the products on time and everywhere in the world? Absolutely No. This is the biggest hypothetical imagination. Isn’t it? I think now you got my point. Every industry must get their niche to run the business.
- Iphones are not for everyone, they are meant for the type of people who want security and also the status symbol. They also want to connect with the Apple Eco system only.
- Tata Nano is not for everyone. They are meant for only 4 people families also called Lower or Middle class people who are above the poverty line and below from the high end class.
You know how important it is to select the niche.What I believe is that Niche is to be religious and spiritual to all the businesses no matter the industry. Every industry will have a niche. Lets have some tools which help us create a niche for our industry. Let’s take the Automobile industry, Example cars. So we have to go for Customer Avatar or Ideal Customer Tool:
- The Mission Statement of the company:
- For Which class people:
- Age the product is basically designed for:
- Particular Community/ Segmented people:
- Their Interests to do the things like:
- Where they can be found:
- The real competitors:
The Case: Lamborghini
Do you know who is the ideal customer for Lamborghini cars ! Most importantly, do you know their mission? Their mission is: To deliver the most desirable luxury super sports cars we aim to uncompromising Quality up to the finest detail. And the prominent features of the vehicle include vertically opening doors. So here basically who they target? You can also call it a marketing mix. Chalo, let’s dig the case! Actually this company caters to an international market and has extended its product reach to several global countries. Its headquarters base is at Santagati Bolognese, Italy. Major markets for Lamborghini vehicles are the United States, Japan, Germany, Malaysia, Indonesia, India and the United Kingdom. Brand Lamborghini has targeted the upper-class section of society who are both rich and affluent as its target customers. The company produces premium cars and these are for people who want superior performance and who do not hesitate to make a purchase even if the product comes at an exorbitant price range. Mark the next words “It is aware of its customer loyalty and realizes that an association with its premium brand is a matter of prestige for any buyer”. It has adopted an intensive marketing campaign that includes niche marketing, GTR Racing, merchandising, digital marketing, the launching of several promotional events and usage of social media platforms.
|Customer Avatar or Ideal Customer Tool by HashAdv
- Industry: Automobile, Luxury/ Premium Cars
- Name: Lamborghini
- The Mission Statement of the company: To deliver the most desirable luxury super sports cars we aim to uncompromising Quality up to the finest detail.
- For Which class people: Upper-class section of society
- Age class for the product is basically designed for: 25-45
- Particular Community/ Segmented people: Racing Community, Premium Segment.
- Their Interests to do the things like: Luxury stylings, high speeding, advanced technology adapted cars, Cars Mania.
- Where they can be found: Word of mouth and generating interest from their customers. And some Magazines subscribers, Motor Shows.
- The real competitors: Ferrari, Porsche, Aston Martin, Jaguar, Lexus
You can get some more information through the blogs HashAdv For more updates regarding Branding: – Graphic Designing – Digital Marketing Follow (Branding Company) HashAdv Blogs and the social media platforms.